Chetan Bhagat : Author s Review by a Cynic
For the readers.. This piece of blog post is not a review of Chetan Bhagat India’s bestselling novelist‘s latest book Revolution 2020. So why am I writing this when I have not read his latest book? Why shouldn’t I?? Well what I know about him?? An IIT/IIM grad, a writer… Enough right? I learnt about Chetan Bhagat only when 3 idiot’s promos were out on TV. *Serious*. So I thought I might want to read that book before watching the movie. Getting his books is not that tuff. Just borrow from your friends; everyone is his fan you see. Well half way through the book I ended up watching the movie and never read it. Ok fact is I’m not a reader. I still haven’t finished Paulo Coelho‘s “The Alchemist “. So I never cared about his second book either. Yeah I ended up watching the movie instead. By this time I guessed his content and write up. He became predictable I guess. I always wondered what new is that he writes. His ...
.jpg)
Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.
ReplyDelete