HOSANNA ( it means like praying, according to ARR some parts of the song it’s like the hero is praying or pleading and in some parts its used as an exclamation mark )


yen idhayam udaithaai norungave
en maru idhayam tharuven nee udaikkave
u broke my heart broke into pieces...
I ll give you another heart to break once again..

andhi neram andhi neram
kan paarthu kandhalaagi
pona neram... yedho aache..
oh vaanam theendi vandhachu
appavin thittu ellam
kaatrodu poye poche

during day and in night(dark)
I saw you and became crazy
That's when,something happened to me
I searched the sky(cloud) for u and came back
and Dad's scoldings have flown with the wind

hosanna, en vaasal thaandi ponaaley
hosanna..verondrum seyyaamaley
naan aadipogiren
sukku nooraagiren
aval pona pinbu
endhan nenjai thedi pogiren

Hosanna, she went past my doorstep
Hosanna,she did nothing else
I was shaken
And broken into pieces
After she left I went in search of my heart

hosanna vaazuvukku pakkam vandhen
hosanna saavukkuu pakkam nindren
hosanna yenendraal kadhal enben
hosanna

Hosanna, I came closer to her life
Hosanna, I stood next to her death
Hosanna,if she asks why,I ll tell Coz its love
Hosanna

Everybody wanna know how I feel like, feel like, I really wanna be here with you.
It’s not enough to say that we are made for each other its love that is Hosanna true.
Hosanna, will be there when you're calling out my name.
Hosanna, feeling like my whole life has changed.
I never wanna be the same, it’s time we rearrange.
I take a step, you take a step and I'm here calling out to you..Hello......

vanna vanna pattu poochu
poo thedi poo thedi
angum ingum alaikindrathey
oh sottu sottaai thottu poga
megamondru megamondru
engengo nagarkindrathey

colourful butterflies..
In search of flowers.
fly here and there
to touch u part by part
the cloud moves everywhere......

hosanna pattu poochi vandhacha
hosanna megam unnai thottacha

Hosanna, did the butterflies come?
Hosanna, did the clouds touch you?

kilinjal aagiraai, naan
kuzhandhai aagiren
naan unnai alli kayyil vaithu pothi kolgiren
hello hello hello yo hosanna

You become into a sea shell
I ll become into a child
i ll pick u up keep u in my hand...hold u(cover u)
hello hello hello yo Hosanna

hosanna en meedhu anbu kolla
hosanna ennodu serndhu sella
hosanna UM endru sollu podhum
hosanna

Hosanna,u fall in love with me...
Hosanna , u come along with me
Hosanna, just say yes
hosanna

yen idhayam udaithaai norungave
en maru idhayam tharuven nee udaikkave

u broke my heart broke into pieces...
I ll give you another heart to break once again..

Comments

  1. this is the best i could translate the song.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool man. the english translation can be sung again.. looks like yo've fallen in love with this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. downloaded the song just now. loved it :) ARR rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya:)love this song man:)ARR is true legend man...his music has no boundaries at all man.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic