The Inevitable "Change" happens ....

             As usual holidays and was busy chatting with my friend as the vtu results had been released. And suddenly he was like - " dude u have changed a lot , not physically but mentally ". I was like " huh ?? " , asked him what kinda changes , though he dint give any exact valid reasons. But ur vtu marks certainly shows the change he said . I fell over 25 %comparing my 1st yr avg wit my 3rd yr avg. Well i said nothing to him . Probably he was right .
           Later in the day A thought struck me. 3yrs of college life was over. Another yr and i am graduate. HOLY SHIT !!! . "It appears to me as though I entered college just yesterday and I am already in the final year ???" ... I'm on the verge of becoming a graduate. I asked myself how much have i changed since october 3rd, 2007( precisly i am correct about the date ) .
            "Not even a bit", my heart said , but my conscience snapped back at me ... "Really?", I asked again, ... and my conscience shifted gears down , " No Not really "... though my levels of enthusiasm and eagerness have gone down drastically , I once was on ladders climbing on my career graph but now has been bitten again and again by snakes . And now i haven't got much things to boast about in my resume . Many small and minute changes has sunk me down. The way i approach life has undergone many a changes. But " CHANGE IS THE LAW OF NATURE " . And " THE ONLY THING CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE IS CHANGE " , " CHANGE IS INEVITABLE " . And I just being a smallest and tiniest part of the universe , am no exception to have not gone through changes. I've changed indeed !!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic