Colours Of Life

       Life is always filled with colours. Everything around us is so colourful. This brings me to conclude that variety is the right spice of life to a greater extent so to say. If not for variety it would be the same curd rice every day for lunch. Yuck. So how are colours, variety shown around us? Well the amazing, talented, stupid, irritating people around us make up our life s colour pattern. Within this pattern we tend to find our favourite colour.
           In the past 3 days, I have met 3 different colours. All 3 so different, so unique. I seemed to have learnt some colourful attributes from them.

Colour 1:  I met him in the general bogie of brindhavan express. He was on his way to Tirupati. First look and I felt I’ve seen him somewhere. Well I never pondered over that thought and indulged myself in X-Men: The Last Stand. He appeared to have gelled well with a fellow traveller of his age. So they were talking, talking blah blah….from politics…to GOD(he confessed to have met Perumal alias Lord Venkateshwara )…to cricket…to scandals…at times he was like encyclopaedia giving info on every piece of news. He kept the people around him interesting. He even told that he was AMMA s relative. Listening to that I thought probably I might have seen him in TV. Then next he said he worked with comedy time Ganesh in chelvina chittara movie. No one around believed him. People especially young bloods were keen on making fun but he looked like he did. So what did I learn from him was to be cheerful like him all the time.



Colour 2: Then I met Maddy. She is apparently my school mate it seems. Well I don’t remember her frankly. We got in to chat as who is she? What is she? Who am I? What am i? I found out that she did go to school with me. But I still don’t remember. Her friendliness amazed me. She was very well within my wavelength. So one thing led to another and another. We ended up chatting for 3 to 4 hrs. And a strong friendship bonded within hours was all I least expected. She seems a quite girl from her outlook but once u befriend her, she just a part of u. she is sweet, this that…all in all she is such a wonderful person. I’m Lucky to have met her after 6 yrs. Though I don’t remember seeing her 6yr back.



Colour 3: just 5 minute encounter it was with this aged person. Though he doesn’t look like one. He was an ex-army man. Name Veerasamy Iyer. He asked me the address and then requested me to drop him over there. At first I was apprehensive of doing so. But his persona and attitude made me rethink. I asked him to sit. He was quick as a youngster to pounce on to the seat. All 3 minutes of the drive he spoke like an army man. His English was sound and loud quite like an army man. He enquired about my whereabouts, my education, and my family and was lightning bolt in replying me, though I never asked him anything. Once I dropped him, he promised that in exchange of the favour he would offer 40% off in army canteen for my family. And also a job for me if I was qualified. His bag was disorganised and total opposite to what he is. We exchanged address and phone numbers but he was absent minded enough to not give it to me.


So these 3 persons have taught me that with words, barriers break, Friendship grows. They were all enterprising but that doesn’t mean they all pleased me. Sometimes I felt they were irritating, sometimes their positive attitude towards life impressed me.  

Comments

  1. You write everything so nicely and it will be very interesting :) Hats off man :) U r awesome writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man....means a lot to me....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am surprised at your creativity. Using three different colours to indicate three different persons! Colours do mean a lot.
    My entry here

    ReplyDelete
  4. those three colours (3 persons) are the treasures found by you in your life.. All the best for the contest.. and will my life be colourful

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ranjith yeah thanks man:) colour do give a whole lot of meanings depending on ones thinking:) perspective view of oneself:)@ranjith yeah thanks man:) colour do give a whole lot of meanings depending on ones thinking:) perspective view of oneself:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SiS not treasure :) just moments of my life:) and hey all the best to u too:) and this blog was written long before i had joined indiblogger :) he he

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic