Confusing........

Dil, Sambhal ja zara

Phir mohabbat karne chala tu…

Dil , yehi ruk ja zara

Phir mohabbat karne chala tu…



These lines have been stuck in my heart since I’ve listened to it. Essentially what does these lines means is simple. You fall in love…get betrayed…and again go about doing the same mistake of falling. So my first question is simple “was the first love not true?” And why are the saddest songs pictured with men drunk ;);)?? Why is heart break, warfare only for men or so to say in majority cases?

All the above questions lead to one simple answer “when a man falls, he falls hard “…

People define love in many ways. I personally term love as CONFUSED STATE… why confusing?? Cause I don’t know what love is..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic