End of Happy Days....

          
                  I was need of a call taxi. And the biggest problem in Bangalore is that there are lot of options to choose from. So there was lot of confusion. And the solution was Google. So after googling for call taxi I called some only to find out they don’t provide the classic omni. I was back to square one, right back where I started. So I reached out to my friends. One of them returned me a number. A number I thought ll give me what I wanted…OMNI… I called and they weren’t any taxi service providers. They told they ll provide me numbers of some taxi service providers. Ok I told and hung up. Just as I hung up I got a call from someone asking if I required a taxi pick up and drop. After this call there was a string of 6 calls providing me taxi service. I found one and had to ignore other calls and sms. I thought just one call and people were quick to grab the opportunity.

          Another one month ill join my company and I ought to be one among them. I’ll be caught in a rat race competing with my colleagues, friends and strangers for a better life and continue to dance to the tunes of life. The time when we used to make life dance to our tunes is coming to end. The happy days of our life are ending and the most purposeful days of our life ll start. Those amazing moment’s ll soon turn into stressing moments.

           At this point I promise to myself to not let my past 4 years fade away and not change into a machine working for money. I ll make time and relish those amazing moments and despite a busy schedule I ll be available on Facebook: P: P


          All the very best to all those freshers who are going to take the next leap into the world.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic