Chetan Bhagat : Author s Review by a Cynic
For the readers.. This piece of blog post is not a review of Chetan Bhagat India’s bestselling novelist‘s latest book Revolution 2020. So why am I writing this when I have not read his latest book? Why shouldn’t I?? Well what I know about him?? An IIT/IIM grad, a writer… Enough right? I learnt about Chetan Bhagat only when 3 idiot’s promos were out on TV. *Serious*. So I thought I might want to read that book before watching the movie. Getting his books is not that tuff. Just borrow from your friends; everyone is his fan you see. Well half way through the book I ended up watching the movie and never read it. Ok fact is I’m not a reader. I still haven’t finished Paulo Coelho‘s “The Alchemist “. So I never cared about his second book either. Yeah I ended up watching the movie instead. By this time I guessed his content and write up. He became predictable I guess. I always wondered what new is that he writes. His ...

exactly why a photographer doesn't need the best of camera :) very good shot.
ReplyDeleteexactly....im learning that chintan ji :):)
ReplyDeleteI love this shot for 2 reasons, it's association with diamonds and the colors in it...:)
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWordless Wednesday with Liya
thanks for the beautiful comment saru :)
ReplyDeletethanks nishana :):)
ReplyDeleteexcellent capture...
ReplyDeletewith all the greens, u can call them emeralds as well...
thanks jitaditya :)
ReplyDelete