hmmmmmmmmmm




     Been long since i visited my own blog, sometimes i feel i dint have one :D ha ha ... Now i realize i do have one. So i never thought i would be blogging from my office. yes UR RIGHT ( HELL YEAH !!) its almost 12 midnight and I'm in my office. All alone in my ODC. And by the way ODC(Offshore Development Center) and FYI no development happens here though :P

   So apparently my girlfriend is asleep by now. Damn !! Hate the fact that she sleeps so early :( Cant help it. She is a hardworking WOMAN . Hmmm I'm not particularly drunk so i do not wanna tell you how a FATSO(People who have seen me in real can understand :P) managed to find a GF in his HR. Yeah Yeah MY GF IS (WAS) MY HR-Exec :D :D . For those who havent seen me ( Beware !! Im a FLIRT ).

  So what do i write about ??? My Job ? No NO......Im already fed up doing this crappy job :D Why write about it. I ll spare my readers(not more than 2 people ll read this blog though :P)

  My mind is so blank right now. Eyes are watery red. Im no good with words , so you are not gonna read a poem for sure. Im feeling sleepy though . Probably i should sleep. But i wanna write something. WAT WAT ??? How about a story ? OK ...... Not needed.... So no story , no poem ... My mind is so relieved.:P

  So why don't INDIAN IT Offices have a attached BAR ? not Dance Bar. Just a regular bar. Few jugs of beers, shots of whiskey . Damn everybody would have been working so happily. Right? No ? Oh i guess Im asking too much questions to myself.

  By the way, My EXTN was supposed to ring. Where are my British counterparts ?

See i said i wont be writing anything , but i ended up writing so much.

This is how presently i feel ( i consider myself youth :P ) to many cluttered thoughts running around like hungry mouses.

At this moment i dont know what im doing with my life. but i so need to scratch my balls :P

TaTa....zzzzzzZZZZZ

 

  

Comments

  1. Expecting more from u. Anyhow u tried to tell everything in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and unfortunately i too happened to read your whole post and now I realize how jobless i am ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and we are jobless enough to comment on it as well :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic