The Feeling of Falling In Love:


This blog deals with only my interpretations of falling in love. It happens in every other guy's life I guess. Those days when a group of guys talk about her and all you can do is to imagine. It happened to me also. I had never seen her face to face but had heard enough of her but I was never impressed. So it happened in the internal's time. The time when people are busy studying and I was busy wasting my time. So me and my friends where studying. I dint even know she existed in that very class, no I wasn't busy studying, I was listening to mp3 so I dint concentrate on my surroundings. And all of sudden my friend introduces me to her. WOW I saw her for the first time; I just couldn't take my eyes of her. My heart skipped beats; it was racing around .She mesmerized me. The very moment I saw her I decided I needed her in my life. I was with her for the next 5 minutes. She was jam packed with features, with every feature she blew my mind off. She was very delicate, at the same time very strong. She was very much accessible. She was very easy. She was bright like sunshine at dawn. God had perfectly sculpted her body, to precision. Just five minutes one wouldn't want to let go her. She was gifted with crystal clear voice. With every touch she made me fall in love with her. When she was with me there was nothing important to me. All I wanted was her to be with me forever. I was crazily in love with her. Now that she was with me I needed nothing more to my life. I was trying to pull myself back to ground. I was never impressed with her, but just one glance, I was bowled over her, just by the presence of her. For the next two days I had been spending my time just thinking about her, I just don't know what to do, think that I have fallen for her too. Though having her in my life is a distant dream. She is too high class for me. I am determined to talk to my parents about her. I am sure they will ask me to concentrate on my engineering and forget these worldly pleasures, but I have placed her top of all that I want in my life. She will be my top pursuit of my life.
The gal in pursuit by me , The gal i have fallen for , The gal i have
described in the blog is none other than the famous APPLE iTOUCH.....

Comments

  1. I was thinking of something else until u said it was itouch ;). or probably someone else ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha..all on my mind while writin the blog was only itouch no gal... i wanted the blog to be different so described it as a gal of my dreams....man wat a gadget...thanks to u:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an AWESOME post ra. No one will come to know that u r speaking about itouch till the end of the word in ur blog. A completely different post. very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks srikanth...wanted it to be diff...i hope u guys can relate itouch and the post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I dint even know she existed in that very class". This sentence made me to think about the girl which u were talking about but u changed the meaning and thoughts of the people by one single word ITOUCH. This was a mind blowing post dude. Was very eager to know about the girl till i read the last word of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did exist in the same class da...sud had the itouch da..lol..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic