TRUST AND RELATIONSHIPS:


Relationship could be between anyone, the one and only thing needed for it to succeed is TRUST.
One could earn money but earning trust possibly the difficult most jobs in the whole world. Base of strong relationships are trust. Relationship could exist between a parent and his/her child, between two friends, between lovers; practically it will exist between anyone who trusts each other. It's a really dam wonderful feeling when someone says, "I TRUST YOU". These three words are more intense and meaningful and complicated than "I LOVE YOU".
I have been very little one the socializing side, my parents always used to say one can't stay alone all through life, but I as usual never paid attention to their words. Now it's almost 3yrs I have been staying alone, I kinda realize that one needs someone company in the long run, someone who is there for you when no one is around, I never believed the concept of best friends. I always refused to name a single name as my best friend, so I ended up having none. So where does trust land up in here is it? Of among all your friends if you trust someone completely then he or she is your best friend. It was so simple, but I never understood.
When new in Bangalore, I was asked to fill up details for a college form, there was a column mentioning guardian s name. I frankly dint answer that because I thought it was only for those who lost their parents. So my form was rejected for not mentioning the name. I ran to my dad asking what I shall fill here. He explained me why was that column important, as I was outstation student, the college needed a local guardians address with name. Finally the details were filled out. I had never heard his name and still not sure how is he is related to me. I never met them. Now come on they stay some part of Bangalore I have least idea about. Oh there s a family in BDA, its 5 min from my college. In 3 years I have been never been there. I had been to there house only once that too when I was new to Bangalore along with my parents. My parents would say keep visiting them, you ll get a feeling of family away from family. But I never did. I never maintained a relationship with them. Probably now I feel bad for not doing so.
The other day I had been to passport office, all columns were easy to fill. There was one column where I stuck. They needed two local addresses who could be my relatives, friends. But the form is still with me coz I couldn't fill that particular column, coz I never maintained any relationships with neither my guardians family nor the BDA family. I dint want to go and start a relationship with them just for the sake of getting my passport. Unknowingly I learnt that "Relationships should not be used for personal interests", when the other side learns that they have been used it leaves a bad taste.
Even after this I never learnt the value of relationships. I did start trusting people, but I always used to doubt their loyalty. People are so different on the outside, even I am one among those people no exceptions for me either. We people are opportunistic. I am the biggest opportunist one would meet I guess. No I don't think so but I am kinda. My opportunism is wrapped around with public interests. But everybody is like ME if I am not wrong. Even now it's hard to but a simcard for me coz I don't have any proof for verification of address and since one week I have been asking my friends and all I listen from them is a loud laugh making fun of me and some real funny reasons. But the truth is no one trusts me and so no one wants to give their identity for me. Sad but it's the ugly truth.
TRUST builds Relationships, NO, never, trust never builds relationships. Quality time than quantity time spent with people builds relationships. TRUST is something like a beautiful feeling that adds on to a relationship as time moves on. No one would realize that they trust someone until they miss the one or lose the one.
TRUST SOMEONE WHO CARES FOR YOU, NOT SOMEONE WHO NEEDS YOU, COZ TRUST IS A PERSONAL COMMITMENT NOT PERSONAL REQUIREMENT.

--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic