Just For My Special Friend



Chahe hum door ho ya paas ,

Chahe hum mile ya na mile,

Chahe hum baat kare ya nahi ,

Ye dil un haseen palon ko sada yaad rakegha,

Jo tere saath beethaye the ,

Aaj ya barson baad ,

Yahi pal muskan bankar mere honton pe nachenge

Certain moments in life stay on with me forever and you’re one such moment. At present we are not what we were in past but you were the best part of my life. i know I am a jerk, been insecure, rude ,adamant, jealous, hurtful but its only because I don’t want to miss you in my life. But I know it’s too late though they say it’s never too late. Thank you for all.


P.S Miss U...

Comments

  1. perfect sense.. loved it.. at parts, felt as though i only has written this.. awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks:) thanks a lot:) almost everyone in this world has one such person and has been through wat i have written:):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic