Multiple Personality:

Well it’s been long time since I visited my blog . No one comments or cares to read it also. Just wait!!! might be they do…but the UI is not so happening as FB!!! Fine Mark Zuckerberg is been the reason for me not blogging. But today I feel like writing more than just 144 characters  The title is no way related to the movie Ghajini though. But true to the heading it’s about multiple personality. Everybody reading this surely is an active person on social networking sites like Orkut, Facebook, MySpace.

So my question is “Is the person once logged in the same as the person once logged out”.

The two conflicting personalities here are: “Online U “and “Offline U “

Are we living in two different worlds??Who is the true U?? Who is the better U??Who is to be blamed??U??

A small conversation within personalities:

Offline U: wow she is superb!!!!!! Should I ask her out or not????

Online U: lolz..du knw hr name? :P :D

Offline U: yeah, her name is Rose.

Online U: yo  chk hr out n FB. Just to know f she is sngle r nt. ;) :P

Offline U: but she is a stranger to me. How can I invade her privacy.

Online U: dah that’s the beauty of FB!!!!! B-)

Offline U: No. i don’t want to do it.

Online U: dnt be a jrk. Grow up. :O:O

Offline U: ok. Let me

Online U : yeah!! Found Rose:) yeah sngle :) Frndshp req snt :D

Offline U: hey how come you have 250+ friends?? And I have not more than 20 friends in real. Online U: oh! thy r my FB frens. :-\ ;)

Offline U: and you have never met most of them, am I right?

Online U : yo bt thy r nic , chat wit me , lik my status ,shre my feelins ,comment on my posts…..:)

Offline U: oh I know more about you. You share useless stuff, like meaningless statuses, comment on stupid posts, and chat with every known and unknown person…ha ha

Online U: ur jst jealous abt wt I am and wt you are not..:-!

Offline U: ha ha..i am the real stuff. What’s there is just fake..

And the talk continues. It’s never ending tu tu mein mein. At times we are so addicted to these social networking sites that we stay unaware about our surroundings. No matter how we behave on our online mode we should never forget that it’s not our true self. It’s just an imagination of what you want to be which you are not in your real life. Only fake stuff is out there, nothing is real and nothing is gonna be same forever out there. We should realize our true self and admire the real absolute beauty of life and nature. Yeah most times your HD screen could be more flattering but it’s fake. In life only words are spoken, smileys mean nothing. Life is all about instincts and how you react at the right moment. True friends see us through our eyes not through our FB profiles. Both personalities have their pros and cons but we need to prioritize our reality cause this is what thats gonna be real till end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic