My Gadgets And My Personalities....

         There are many means of classifying people. It can be done by knowing the type of music they listen , the kind of colour pattern they like and in the recent past due to the rise of technology the high priced gadgets and gizmos are affordable and so the people can be classified by the gadgets they use. They say gadgets reflect their owner’s personality. So this blog is about my gadgets and how they reflect my personality.

         On Feb 19, 2004 I got my first computer. A Black desktop computer. After so many discussions and introspection I got my configuration approved. It still is running perfectly. The specs I wanted then was not vital at that time but I plan keeping the future in my mind and I wanted my huge desktop to be a part of my future and it is still up and running with little upgrades.

         My next gadget was my mobile phone. I was moving to Bangalore for my engineering and that is when I bought my Sony Ericsson j230i. It was a good looking mobile packed with features I wanted. At that time I dint have much knowledge about internet / gprs on mobile. But I knew it was the future. So my phone was gprs enabled .listening to music was a new budding interest in me and I wanted a radio as well and I got. My dad refused to buy a music player enabled phone. So I searched for the next best thing I could buy.my personality of getting the best with what you have and to remain content. I always wanted my music loud and those who have used SE j230i would know its loudspeaker capability.

        As time passed I wanted better, faster mobiles. I used Samsung metro and Nokia 5130 c-2 .Both were cool mobiles, but due to my impatient nature, I always over used them . As and I grew my attitude grew, then came LG OPTIMUS ONE. The name is so resounding, so was the mobile. Runs on FroYo (Android v2.2) made it look more awesome. Again it was the best entry level android within 11k which I got. It was way far better than Samsung based androids quality and price comparisons wise... My phone displayed my attitude.it carried my persona. It was black, huge, and dark and looked simple on the outside but is a beasty machine on the inside. Its battery is capable of working till its last drop of power. So like me:P. It integrated all my social networking. It helped me in mobile blogging. 3rd party software’s were put to good use. All in all it became my companion.

        Next was my Dell inspiron 15R laptop. I bought it along with my mobile. I wanted i5 core processor and so had to wait for over year to get it. And Dell has the look and charm and boldness that other vendors don’t have. The turbo boost technology is one characteristic found in me I believe. At the outlook I might look normal but I can turbo boost me according to the situations and circumstances. Well basically I meant I can adjust to my surroundings well and gel into it.

Most common thing in all my gadgets is that all are shades of black. My personality of a darker side..:P




        Do your gadgets reflect your personality in any way? Tell us how and win an awesome, top-of-the-line Dell Inspiron Laptop with a customizable cover that represents who you are!
        My contribution is this blog post. read and vote .. On IndiBlogger ....

Comments

  1. It's like at every stage of ur life, u had a gadget that told ur story :)

    Nice one, Sourabh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'over used' is an understatement. you wrote entire posts in it man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ;) no da it was testing phase;) unfortunately the mobile failed ;) lol..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic