The Last One


 
For all those diehard fans of FRIENDS sitcom for would know what my title is about.

During my engineering days is when I started watching the sitcom FRIENDS. I used to spend hours , days watching em all. Was in my 4th semester when I completed it. The final episode "The Last One" was so emotional. I felt some day later I’ll be facing it. At that moment it wasn’t that hard for me digest the fact that things will come to an end. But as and when time moved on, I moved, I changed during my engineering day’s esp. after 4 semester.

The day of reckoning would keep nearing. Time moved fast and especially only when we look at it. And so the final semester came, the final internals, the final exams, and the final project presentation. It seemed like all things were prefixed with the final word. Everything seemed to slowly come to an end.

All through the final semester we would keep talking about how finally we are going to finish our 4yr engineering course , about all the pain and suffering during exams , how we were are finally going to pass our engineering and get job earn money. Everything was set and everybody was all happy enjoying those final moments of college life. All that we wanted was to escape from the shackles of engineering.

Little did we realize about what’s next. Exams over. People departed. Sitting in front of my laptop I find my friends on the virtual link. Connect to them. Things change. We might not like it at the beginning but we soon fall into the mold and mend. At times I miss that last bench laugh , miss that fun at VD , miss that fight in my room , miss that cricket match , miss that class . But these memories are something I might not wanna miss ….



The best part of life is missing the best past 







Comments

  1. i am a big fan of Friends.
    """The best part of life is missing the best past"" well said

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic