short story 1

         
             Salman opened the gift box and presented Rashmi with the ring he had brought for her. He stood on his one knee and said, “Rashmi, I love you, will you marry me”. She had no words to tell him, her heart was pumping faster than anything in this world. All her senses elevated to the highest and then Rashmi with a shiver in her voice and tears in her eyes said, “Salman I Love U too “. Salman got up and they hugged and a passionate kiss followed as the majestic sun set behind them..

* Ringing phone * 2 miss call *Ringing Again * Raghu picked and shouted “Priya, haven’t I told you not to call me. Why don’t you understand me? We aren’t meant to be”. Priya said, “Raghu I love…” He hung up and lighted a cigarette and plugged in his headphones.

The song continues


Come feed the rain...

'cause I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust

Yeah, feed the rain

'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust


“Rashmi, Rashmi “, yelled her strongly built brother seeing her with Salman. Her brother from the start was against Rashmi getting close to Salman. Today he had lost his cool and drifted his fast car and ran with a rage towards her and hit Salman and pulled her and moved. She said, “Bhaiya Bhaiya “. But Rashmi was overpowered by him. Salman was left cold and lost among the crowd seeing this. As Rashmi faded in the smoke of the car, Salman shouted, “Rashmi “..

Raghu amidst his tensions drove the car in full throttle and every living thing in his way was alarmed to move from his path. While Salman coping with his body, lost his love but not hope. He picked his motorbike and followed the car. The car was topping over 100mph on a crowded Indian street. As he took a steep turn towards his home and lost control of the car only to hit a girl walking on the street. As the car came to stop Rashmi stepped out to watch a mob of people surrounding the girl and she sighted Salman and used this chance to run away.

Salman, “dear are you alright?? “. Rashmi said, “I’m sorry for what Raghu did to you, ohh you are bleeding. Come let’s go to doctor “. Salman interrupted,” will you run away with me “.Rashmi put her hands into his and said, “These aren’t my hands but my trust. “ Salman took her and eloped. Raghu opened his car door and stepped outside and the shock was visible on his face. He said, “Please move, please move, let me see her “. As he pushed the people aside and bent down to find a beautiful woman covered in pool of blood. His pulses raised and he couldn’t stop the tears running out of his eyes. He got up and saw Salman taking away his sister and Raghu stood there in wake of destruction and completely broke. The world came to stand still as Salman drove past the body of Priya…

Raghu plugged in his ear phones

The song continued

We’re made for one another

Me and you

And I have no fear

I know we’ll make it through


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Dennis Ritchie:

The Feeling of Falling In Love:

Inside Steve Jobs : A Technical Introspect by A Cynic